|Season 5, Episode 4|
|Air date||October 6, 1990|
|Written by||John Paragon|
|Directed by||John Paragon & Paul Rubens|
Front Page Pee Wee
Tango Time is a 4th episode of Pee-Wee's Playhouse season 5.
Pee-wee plays with toys. The King of Cartoons performs Shakesphere and shows two cartoons. Pee-wee and Pterri play catch, and even try it the opposite way Pterri throwing and Pee-wee catching, but go back to
Pee-wee throwing. Mrs. Rene comes over to ask Pee-wee to give her a tango lesson. Pee-wee feeds Roosevelt. Cowboy Curtis comes over to look through Pee-wee's photo album. Jambi shows the already-filmed scenes from the episode shown in super fast motion.
- The King of Cartoons, Mrs. Rene, and Cowboy Curtis visit in this episode.
- Final appearance Roosevelt and the next-to-final appearance of Mrs. Rene and Cowboy Curtis.
- Only time, The King of Cartoons shows two cartoons.
- Penny is shown on this episode.
- The word "fast" is said and screamed six times.
- The song was played when the episode goes faster, is "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" by The Charlie Daniels Band.
- Secret word: fast
- Connect-the-dots: none
- Snack: none
- Wish: To do everything that happened today all over again. Jambi grants the wish, and the episode up to this clip plays in fast motion.