It's the first day of spring, and Cowboy Curtis comes over and gives Pee-wee some seeds to plant, saying that all kinds of trees and plants grow from them. Thanks to Clocky, the seeds grow right away. They have grapefruit for snacktime and Randy squirts juice at Pee-wee and Cowboy Curtis, so they both squirt juice back at Randy. The King of Cartoons brings over his family, consisting of the Queen and Prince, and Magic Screen shows everyone a film about sexual reproduction. Pee-wee tries out for little league and doesn't make the team, so Ricardo tells him that he should find a sport he is good at and do that instead.
- Cowboy Curtis and Ricardo visit in this episode.
- Myrna White played the Queen of Cartoons.
- The Prince of Cartoons was not credited due to the actor being an infant at the time. Thus, it's unknown who played the Prince.
- Only appearances of the Queen of Cartoons and the Prince of Cartoons, though the Queen is mentioned by her husband in Sick, Did Somebody Say Sick?.
- This is the only episode that talks about sexual reproduction, albeit in a safe, gentle manner for children to understand. Rightfully, the film that Magic Screen shows refers to reproduction as a "miracle" and a "wonder of nature".
- The episode's secret word is featured in the King's catchphrase - "Let the cartoon begin!"
- Secret word: begin
- Connect-the-dots: none (even though Magic Screen is present)
- Snack: grapefruit
- Wish: none