|Season 4, Episode 5|
|Air date||October 14, 1989|
|Written by||John Paragon|
|Directed by||John Paragon & Paul Rubens|
Sick, Did Somebody Say Sick?
Miss Yvonne's Visit is the 5th episode of Pee-Wee's Playhouse season 4.
Pee-wee plays tic-tac-toe with Magic Screen, but loses when Randy tricks him into a wrong move. Pee-wee gets the secret word from Conky, which is "nice", and tricks Mr. Kite into saying it. Miss Yvonne then calls on the Picturephone and asks to stay at the playhouse for a few days while her house is being painted. Everyone cleans up and looks forward to having Miss Yvonne stay... until Pee-wee learns that, despite her high-maintenance image, she is a sloppy and demanding houseguest; with Jambi's help, Miss Yvonne's house is done being painted and she can go back home, but then Cowntess has her house painted and wants to stay at the playhouse.
- Miss Yvonne visits in this episode, hence the episode's title. However, her visit is considerably longer than just a few minutes due to her house being painted.
- We find out that when she moves into someone's home, she brings in all her dresses, makeup and beauty supplies to maintain her famous looks.
- When Miss Yvonne is waking Pee-wee from sleep, she asks him "Did you have a nice night's sleep?" and no one screams even though the secret word is "nice".
- When told that Miss Yvonne will be coming over to stay for a few days, Conky offers to help vacuum, Magic Screen offers to mop, and Pterri and Globey say they will dust.
- This episode follows a similar plot to the Sonic Boom episode Can an Evil Genius Crash on Your Couch for a Few Days. Except in that episode, Eggman's house is not getting painted, it allegedly was getting destroyed.
- Vic Trevino (Ricardo) is credited, but doesn't exactly appear as Ricardo in this episode.
- Martin Azarow played Michael Angelo (the painter).
- El Hombre and Penny are shown in this episode.
- The dress that Miss Yvonne wore in the Christmas special is seen on a rack near the bed.
- A parody of American Gothic, in which the head of the farmer is not shown, is seen as one of the pictures Pee-wee pulls down in the Picture Phone. The woman's eyes are bugged out, as if in a state of shock, and more of the iconic house is shown.
- The Picture Phone is used four times in this episode.
- This is the only time that Pee-Wee held the receiver can to his left ear instead of his right ear during the fourth call on the Picture Phone.
- The secret word was said and screamed at four times, tying the record for the fewest times with "Now You See Me, Now You Don't.".
- The secret word is "nice", but when Miss Yvonne asks Pee-wee "Did you have a nice night's sleep?" nobody screams.
- Vic Trevino is listed in the closing credits but does not portray the role of Ricardo. He plays one of Miss Yvonne's moving men.
- Secret word: nice
- Connect-the-dots: none, but is mentioned
- Snack: Pancakes with fruit faces
- Wish: Miss Yvonne's house was done being painted so she can leave (Pterri almost wishes that Miss Yvonne could stay forever, but Jambi doesn't hear him)
- This is one of two episodes to feature both El Hombre and a Penny cartoon. The other is "Mystery."